This is the time of year where you’re going to need your air conditioner the most. If your AC system has seen better days then it’s time for you to schedule an appointment with our team. You might think that you can skip an air conditioning maintenance appointment and tough out any air conditioning problems that you’re currently facing. But trust us—it’s always a better idea to call a professional at your earliest convenience.
We understand if you’re worried about the price of air conditioning repair. Services like this can really add up. If you need affordable air conditioning repair in Lexington, SC we’re the team to call. Contact us today.
Do You Need Air Conditioning Repair?
Sometimes it’s hard to tell if your air conditioner needs a little work. If you relate to any of the following issues make sure you contact our team.
- Your Air Conditioner Is Short Cycling: This is a big seasonal issue that we see in that transition period between spring and summer. If you’re not familiar with the term “short cycling” you’re probably familiar with the occurrence. Short cycling happens when your air conditioner starts, runs for a short amount of time, stops, and then starts up all over again. Short cycling is really hard on your air conditioning system and it’s bad on your wallet. You need air conditioning repair if you have this problem. Contact our team for our services.
- Your Unit Blows Warm Air: This is a problem that homeowners often overlook. If you find yourself running your air conditioner for longer periods of time, it’s probably because the temperature of your air has entered that “warm” range. If the air is just lukewarm it might be hard for you to notice. Contact a professional to take a closer look at the system.
- Your House Struggles with Humidity: Does your home feel more like a swamp when summer rolls around? We’re well acquainted with humidity issues in Lexington, but that doesn’t mean you have to deal with these types of problems in your home too. Your air conditioner is built to handle its fair share of humidity control. If you feel like things are getting out of hand, then it’s time for you to contact our professionals.
- You Hear Odd Noises When Your AC Runs: When you turn on your air conditioner, do you hear some strange sounds coming from your unit? Any unusual sound that you hear coming from the AC system is a problem. Your air conditioning unit should create only low white noise when it runs. If you hear noises like squeaking or grating then it’s a great idea to call a professional.
- The AC Has Low Airflow: Do you feel like the airflow from the vents is a little weak? This is normally a problem after you’ve had your air conditioning system for a while. If there’s a problem with your air conditioning unit or your ductwork it will result in low airflow. Make sure you call our professional team.
If you’re ready to schedule an appointment for air conditioning repair make sure you contact Fulmer Heating & Cooling today.