Home Heating Services in Columbia, SC
Do you need help finding the right heating system for your home in Columbia, or need to make sure that the person repairing your current heating system is reliable, dependable and above all, knowledgeable? Then you have come to the right place! The heating experts from Fulmer Heating & Cooling have been helping both homeowners and business owners with their heating systems since 1985, and we can help you with yours, too. We specialize in installation, heating repair, maintenance and replacement of a wide range of heating systems types and work with all the major brand names. Most of our staff is NATE-certified, so you can rest assured that our pros are up on the latest education and training backed by three decades of field experience.
When you need help with your heating system in Columbia, call the people you can count on: Fulmer Heating & Cooling!
Some of the Heating systems we install and service
- Ductless Systems: Do you use a ductless HVAC system, or are you interested in using one? Then you have come to the right place! Our experts can help you install a new ductless system, replace an outdated one, or repair or maintain your existing one for optimal use and enjoyment.
- Furnaces: Our experts install, repair, replace and maintain gas and electric furnaces throughout the Columbia, SC area. Whether you have a gas furnace that won’t light or an electric furnace making strange noises, our pros are here to help with all of your furnace needs – all you have to do is give us a call!
- Heat Pumps: Heat pumps are very popular in our area, but the installation and servicing of these systems should always be left in the hands of a trained professional. Heat pumps are complex and a single mishandled issue can lead to serious systemic problems. Instead, let our pros handle all of your heat pumps needs.
- Thermostats: A mismatched or outdated thermostat can cost you money in excess energy usage and cause you to be uncomfortable in your home. Let us help you get the energy efficiency you need with the comfort you deserve through our comprehensive thermostat services that include installation, repair, replacement and maintenance.
- Zone Control Systems: Do you need a zone control system, or do you have one for which repair or maintenance is necessary? Our pros can help! We’ve installed and serviced many zone control systems over the last three decades and we’ll bring this expertise and experience right to you. A zone control system can help with many things, including customized heating and cooling.
Do You Need New Installation or Replacement?
A heating system needs to fit the needs of you and your home, but it also needs to be the right size. This is why it is so important to work with a professional when embarking on the installation or replacement of a heating system, and our experts are here to help you with every step of the process. First, we’ll review your needs and then review the different heating options available to you, as homeowners have never had so many options before.
Once we help you determine which system is the right one for you and your home, we’ll perform a head load calculation, also known as a Manual J calculation. Why is this important? Every home needs a certain amount of heat to be comfortable. Too much or too little will result in discomfort as well as problems for the heating system itself. Then we’ll make sure your heating system is properly installed so that you don’t ever have to deal with issues stemming from poor initial installation. We can ensure that you have the right heating system for your home – all you have to do is give us a call!
Call Us When It’s Time for Heating Repair in Columbia, SC
Heating repair is a job that should always be handled by trained experts. A heating system in nothing to trifle with, and trying to repair one on your own can create more problems and put you and your system at risk. It’s pretty clear when your heating system doesn’t work at all that it’s time to get some help, but what about those times when your system is running, but you are questioning its performance? Here are other times when it’s important to pick up the phone and give our experts a call:
- When you hear strange and/or loud noises – your heating system should work pretty quietly. A combustion system will make a modicum of noise at start–up, but you shouldn’t hear sounds such as banging, buzzing or clicking when your system is running. If you do, it’s time for one of our experts to come take a look at your system.
- When there are odors – like strange sounds, your heating system should not be emitting any kind of odor when it operates. Two odors to be particularly concerned with are any kind of burning smell or any smell of natural gas.
- When your energy bills suddenly spike – have you noticed that your fuel or electrical usage has suddenly spiked, even though you haven’t changed how your heating system operates? Excessive usage of fuel or electricity often indicates that a problem has developed somewhere in the system.
The pros from Fulmer Heating & Cooling are here for all of your heating needs in Columbia, SC!